COR™ Certification Support
Dedicated To Getting Your Company Certified
Without support, COR™ Certification can be a lengthy and complex process, but it doesn’t have to be that way. Our team of health and safety experts can help.
It is becoming increasingly more important for companies across Ontario to obtain their COR™ certification, as it is often used as a condition of contract across the province.
This certification verifies that your company holds the highest standard of Health and Safety, which ultimately results in a safer workplace for everyone.
Benefits of COR™ Certification
- By achieving COR™, employers are able to demonstrate to buyers of construction that their health and safety management system has been developed, implemented, and evaluated on an annual basis through comprehensive internal and external audits.
- The audit criteria used by COR™ are recognized by industries throughout Canada. Your company will be part of a nationwide network participating in and promoting health and safety excellence.
- Firms that are registered in the COR™ program may qualify ahead of others for certain jobs. Buyers of construction can make COR™ a requirement for contractors bidding on jobs in order to be more confident in the contractor’s health and safety performance.
- Protecting the health and safety of all workers at all times is the right thing to do. Effective development and maintenance of a health and safety management system is a proactive approach to eliminating workplace injuries and illnesses.
- Your program will comply with COR™ national standards, since all stipulations have been endorsed by participating members of the Canadian Federation of Construction Safety Associations (CFCSA).
WINNER OF 2019 READERS CHOICE AWARDS
Spartan Response is pleased to announce that we have been voted as one of Canada’s BEST OHS Consultants by the 2019 Canadian Occupational Safety Readers’ Choice Awards.
Our COR™ Certification Support Services Includes:
- Inspection services and Gap Analysis of your organization’s safety program, in order to ensure alignment with COR™ standards.
- Make post-Gap Analysis recommendations.
- Assist in creation and implementation of your organization’s safety program, if there is not already one in place.
- Perform internal audits.
- Conduct meetings with all staff to ensure all levels of employees are prepared for the audit.
- Create a timeline of COR™ programs, such as deadlines, checkpoints, milestones and other organizational activities.