- It has wear protectors on the waistbelt and under the dorsal point to prevent strap wear when moving about inside the wind turbine tower
- Rapid donning thanks to the EASYFIT design:
– vest ensures the harness keeps its shape
– FAST automatic buckles on the waistbelt and leg loops allow the harness to be very easily donned, with both feet on the ground. These buckles retain their adjustment settings between donnings.
- Comfortable throughout the work day:
– anatomical design is close-fitting, while giving optimal freedom of movement
– lightweight, breathable construction
– wide, semi-rigid waistbelt for excellent support
– for vertical progression with a rail or cable-based fall protection system, the LADDER CLIMB attachment point allows for ventral attachment of the fall-arrest trolley: it distributes the load on the waistbelt and thus ensures optimal comfort during progression. In case of a fall, this attachment point automatically moves upward to a sternal position to ensure a vertical post-fall body position.
– leg loop foam position can be adjusted for perfect positioning
- Easy to use:
– waistbelt and shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
– side attachment points can be folded down to prevent them snagging accidentally when not in use
– fall indicators on the sternal and dorsal attachment points. If a fall indicator is visible after a fall, the harness must be retired.
– equipment loops, slots for CARITOOL tool holder and TOOLBAG tool pouch allow easy organization of work tools
- Comes with OXAN TRIACT-LOCK carabiner for connection to a fall arrest system on the sternal attachment point
- Side attachment points: for attaching a positioning lanyard for use in double mode
- Sternal attachment point: for attaching a fall arrest system
- Dorsal attachment point: for attaching a fall arrest system
- Rear waistbelt attachment point: for attaching a restraint lanyard
- LADDER CLIMB attachment point: for attaching the trolley of a rail or cable-based fall protection system
- Certification(s): CSA Z259.10, CE EN 361, CE EN 358
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel