WSIB Claims Management
Reliable, Cost Effective & Professional
We provide a WSIB Claims Management method that is designed to reduce and control an employer’s costs associated with workplace injuries and illnesses.
Our team of professionals includes licensed paralegals governed by the Law Society of Upper Canada.
Our proactive approach begins at the point of occurrence and continues to the final resolution of the claim with an immediate response.
In cooperation with the WSIB Claims Management, we offer complete management of the Return to Work (RTW) program.
Our WSIB Claims Management Services Include:
- Assistance with the completion of all WSIB claims forms
- Initital Claims Investigation & Claims Management
- Ongoing Claims Representation
- Liasing with WSIB and health-care practitioners
- WSIB Appeals Branch Representation
- WSIAT (Workplace Safety & Insurance Appeals Tribunal) Representation
- Full development and implementation of the work reintegration program with modified work packages
- Representation at return to work meetings and work transition meetings with the WSIB
- Second Injury & Enhancement Fund (SIEF) cost relief review