Disinfection & Decontamination
Hazmat Response for Contaminated Sites
Spartan Response is an industry leader in Hazardous Materials Emergency Response that includes the ability to perform Decontamination and Disinfection services. Amid the current global health pandemic, of coronavirus (COVID-19), organizations are recognizing the importance of having a response plan for the decontamination in work spaces and job sites.
As a verified contractor with the Canadian Emergency Response Contractors Alliance (CERCA), and an affiliate member of Responsible Distribution Canada (RDC), Spartan Response is committed to the industry associations that verify standards for emergency response procedures and the safe handling of chemicals.
Our qualified field teams and fully-equipped mobile response units provide organizations with confidence that we can execute efficient, customized and cost-effective solutions to safely support their business operations.
24/7 Decontamination Services: Site Assessments & Planning, Response Team Mobilization, Decontamination/Disinfection, Waste Removal & Disposal, Hazmat & Compliance Training, Regulatory Reporting and Emergency Planning.
Qualified Response Teams
Our Emergency Response teams are qualified and certified to the Hazmat Technician level, with experience responding to incidents with hazardous materials and contaminated work sites. Our teams have a solid understanding of all industry regulatory guidelines and procedures. Core abilities include:
- Detailed Site & Hazard Assessments
- Regulation 347
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods
- Chemical & Product Specific Training
- Hazardous Spills & Gas Monitoring
- PPE Assessment & Selection
- Book 7 Traffic Control
- Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA)
Our Hazmat Decontamination Response Services Include:
- 24/7 Emergency Response & Management
- Site Assessments & Mobilization Plans
- Customized Cleaning Methods & Decontamination Zones
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Disinfection & Decontamination
- Gas Monitoring & Metering
- Respiratory Fit-Testing (Quantitative)
- Contaminated Site Clean-Up
- Waste Removal & Disposal
- Incident Documentation & Reporting