Building Safe, Smart & Sustainable Solutions
At Spartan Response, our professional engineering and project management services are aligned to provide smart and efficient solutions for any industrial or commercial challenge, and we offer a full contingent of disciplines to support your organization’s technical needs. With a strong competency in process safety management, our team maintains a strong focus on safe design fundamentals within all technical mandates.
Our technical team of engineering and management professionals have solid industry experience and operational backgrounds and are accredited by the Canadian Green Building Council as a member employing LEED AP personnel, which further supports sustainable solutions.
We are committed to delivering best value and fully understanding your organization’s needs. At Spartan Response our comprehensive engineering services will provide you’re organization with the right technical solutions for your business challenges, and ensure that it is built, commissioned and managed in a safe, efficient and cost-effective manner.
We represent industry leading skills in the following areas:
- Custom engineered solutions
- Process safety management (PHAs, Hazops, What-ifs, process operating instructions)
- Machinery safeguarding and process control
- Pre-Start Health and Safety Reviews and Certifications
- Building upgrades and code compliance reviews
- Material handling applications
- Maintenance upgrades, equipment replacements, and debottlenecking
- Power generation and energy recovery analysis and implementation
- Equipment assessment and asset reliability reviews
- Technical risk assessments and mitigation planning
- On site engineering resource augmentation (all disciplines)