OPEN COURSE WORKPLACE SAFETY TRAINING
Spartan Response is pleased to offer our Workplace Safety Training in an Open Course format. Each month we feature our most popular training programs for open registration to serve the following needs:
· Individuals (Single Registration) who wish to take training for their own personal development, and are not mandated by the company they work for.
· Organizations (Individual or Group Registration) who require only one employee or a small group of their employees to take a particular training program.
All of our Open Courses are held in-person at our training facility in Hamilton, and led by Spartan Response instructors who are qualified experts, with 15+ years of industry experience in the fields they teach. Our programs include all training materials and a “Certificate of Training” based on the successful completion of all course requirements (In-Class Participation & Testing and/or Practical Skills Evaluations)
Reserve Your Spot – Upcoming Open Courses
Spartan Response Open Course Training Programs.
*Important: Due to COVID-19, we are currently operating under government regulations for smaller class sizes. All participants are required to complete a COVID-19 screening questionnaire. Masks are mandatory and must be worn while training at our facility.
How to Register
- Select “Reserve My Spot” and provide us with the relevant information on the form. Include the names and dates of the courses you wish to register for.
- ADD a Respirator Mask Fit Test (APR/SCBA) to your registration by indicating “Yes” on the form and SAVE 10% off our Fit Testing rate.
- A Spartan Representative will contact you to confirm your registration and arrange for payment prior to the course start date.
- Arrive 10 minutes early to sign in at reception. Make your way to the training room to let the instructor know you have arrived.
- Bring any PPE that has been communicated for the course (eg steel-toed boots).
- For our SCBA course and Respirator Mask Fit-Testing, you must be clean shaven.
- Help yourself to coffee, tea or our water station before class starts.
- Wash & sanitize hands.
- For any questions about our Open Courses, contact us at [email protected] or (905) 573-1010