Open Registration Workplace Safety Training
Spartan Response is pleased to offer our Workplace Safety Training in an Open Course format. Each month we feature our most popular training programs for open registration to serve the following needs:
· Individuals (Single Registration) who wish to take training for their own personal development, and are not mandated by the company they work for.
· Organizations (Individual or Group Registration) who require only one employee or a small group of their employees to take a particular training program.
All of our Open Courses are held in-person at our training facility in Hamilton, and led by Spartan Response instructors who are qualified experts, with 15+ years of industry experience in the fields they teach. Our programs include all training materials and a “Certificate of Training” based on the successful completion of all course requirements (In-Class Participation & Testing and/or Practical Skills Evaluations)
Reserve Your Spot – Upcoming Open Courses
Spartan’s Open Course Training
*Important: Due to COVID-19, the seats available in our Open Registration Courses are limited. We are currently operating under government regulations for COVID-19 related to smaller class sizes and physical distancing. All participants in our open courses, are required to complete a COVID-19 screening questionnaire. Masks are also mandatory and need to be worn at all times while in our facility including hand sanitization.
How to Register
- Select the “Reserve My Spot” and provide us with your name, contact information and the course you wish to register for
- Once your registration is confirmed, you will be asked to call the office to make payment
- We offer Respirator Fit-Testing (APR, SCBA & N95). If you’d like to ADD this to your course registration, indicate this on your Reserve My Spot notification.
- Any questions can be directed to [email protected] or 905-573-1010
- Arrive early to sign in, and fill out the COVID-19 questionnaire
- Bring a mask as they are mandatory in our training facility
- Wash & sanitize hands
- Make your way to the training room at assigned seating
- Be clean shaven for SCBA programs