OPEN COURSE WORKPLACE SAFETY TRAINING
Spartan Response is pleased to offer our Workplace Safety Training in an Open Course Registration format. Each month, we feature a cross section of our most popular programs for individuals and organizations to attend pre-scheduled courses at our training facility in Stoney Creek. See below to download/view our full 2024 Open Course Calendar.
· Individuals (Single Registration) who wish to take training for their own personal development, and are not mandated by the company they work for.
· Organizations (Individual or Group Registration) who require only one employee or a small group of their employees to take a particular training program.
Open Courses are held in-person at our training facility in Stoney Creek and led by Spartan Response Instructors who are qualified, industry experts with 10+ years of experience in the fields they teach. Course fees include training materials and a certificate based on the successful completion of all requirements (attendance, practical assessments & written tests).
Reserve Your Spot – Upcoming Open Courses
Spartan Response Open Course Training Programs.
How to Register
- For current month Open Courses, select “Reserve My Spot” and provide the information requested on the form. Alternatively, register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferences for the Course Name(s) & Date(s) you wish to register for.
- OPTIONAL: You can add a Mask Fit-Test (APR or SCBA) to your registration for $10 off our regular rate. Client to supply masks. Inform us at the time of registration to confirm your mask make & model.
- A Spartan Representative will contact you to confirm your registration and arrange for payment prior to the course start date.
- Open Courses are held at Spartan Response Head Office & Training Facility located at 234 Arvin Ave in Hamilton.
- Arrive 10 minutes early to sign in at reception. Make your way to the training room to let the instructor know you have arrived.
- Bring any PPE that has been communicated for the course (eg steel-toed boots).
- For our SCBA course, participants MUST come clean-shaven.
- If you’ve booked a Fit-Test (APR or SCBA), participants MUST come clean-shaven and MUST bring the masks they’re required to be fit-tested on. Spartan does NOT supply masks for Fit-Testing (Client supplied only).
- Participants have access to use our kitchen. As our courses do NOT include lunch, we recommend you bring any snacks/lunch with you. There is a half-hour break for lunch in the event participants wish to eat off-site.
- For any questions about our Open Courses, contact us at [email protected] or (905) 573-1010