Access the inaccessible®
Spartan Response is an Authorized Dealer of PETZL® Professional Products, a global, leading manufacturer known for their innovation and quality engineered products that are designed for working-at-heights and rescue professionals for: Fall arrest, work positioning, high angle, confined space and rope rescue systems.
For over 50 years, Petzl has built on its expertise in the design and manufacture of products for verticality and lighting. Every day, rescue professionals have to improvise, adapt, and adjust to unexpected situations. Petzl has worked with them for years to develop innovative, versatile, and high-performance solutions.
At Spartan Response, we stand by the integrity of PETZL equipment and utilize a wide range of their professional products in our field operations teams for our Confined Space, Industrial Cleaning and Emergency Response service lines. We also utilize and feature PETZL products in our Workplace Safety and NFPA Training services.
How to Purchase & Request a Quote:
Call or Email us for a Quote: Many of our customer know the equipment they need, whether it’s a few items or a full inventory purchase mandate to support their business/industry requirements. Spartan Response has the expertise to support our clients with equipment consultations to ensure they are purchasing the right products to align with how the equipment will be used in the field – both functionality and safety.
Visit our Equipment Showroom: Spartan Response is one of the only Authorized Dealers in the Greater Toronto area with an equipment showroom where customers can drop-in during business hours to browse a wide range of PETZL products and meet with our PETZL equipment experts. For any products not in stock, estimated shipping is 5-10 business days.
PETZL Showroom Hours: Open Monday-Friday 9am-5pm at our Hamilton office.
Payment Methods Accepted: We accept Electonic Fund Transfer (EFT), Credit Card & Debit.
PETZL Professional Products we Sell
Note: To view product specifications, each product category will link directly to PETZL for more information. We strongly advise clients to review the information to ensure they are purchasing products that align with how the equipment must be used/function in the field.
- Harnesses > [ View Product Info ]
- Helmets, Visors & Headlamps > [ View Product Info ]
- Lanyards & Energy Absorbers > [ View Product Info ]
- Mobile Fall Arresters > [ View Product Info ]
- Connectors > [ View Product Info ]
- Descenders > [ View Product Info ]
- Rope Clamps > [ View Product Info ]
- Pulleys > [ View Product Info ]
- Anchors > [ View Product Info ]
- Ropes > [ View Product Info ]
- Packs & Accessories > [ View Product Info ]
- Kits > [ View Product Info ]
For more information, or to request a quote contact us at:
Email: [email protected]
Spartan Equipment Sales Support
- Product consultations prior to ordering
- Product demonstrations & training
- Commission your purchased equipment by combining our specialty training programs that align with NFPA standards:
- Operations (20hr) & Technician (40hr)
- Confined Space Rescue
- Rope Rescue
- Trench Rescue